Book Keeping Services
Keeping on top of book keeping can be a distraction for many businesses. If your business is not large enough to employ an in-house book keeper, or you are self employed, then outsourcing to local book keeping services is an excellent way to offload your day-to-day financial record keeping.
Alan Kitson and Company Limited, will lighten your workload. By recording invoices, receipts, purchases and sales, as well as reconciling accounts to your Bank statement we will keep accurate records of your income and expenditure.
Our book keeping services cover:
- Identifying lost cheques, lost deposits and unauthorised transactions
- Checking bank charges are appropriate for the service provided and resolving overcharges
- Ensuring transactions both in and out of bank accounts are correct and recorded
- Detecting any unauthorised movement of funds from within your company
- Managing cash flow more effectively for your company, thereby helping you save unnecessary expenditure
- Identifying unauthorised, fraudulent or forged cheques, being presented for payment
- Double entry of all records
- And of course recording all daily work receipts concerned with income and expenditure
Allowing you to spend less time concerning yourself with everyday financial aspects and allowing you to focus on your core business
Following up on the book keeping services, we offer full accounting services, which include:
- Classifying the all the company's financial data
- Analysis of the company's position at the year end
- Interpreting the analysis results to show how the company is progressing
- Preparing reports for business owners to view and keep
- Meeting with the business representatives for a complete breakdown of the analytical reports in a manner that makes them understandable
- Summarising the reports
- Looking at and discussing the options for the business and the best way forward.
- Summarising the information, so that an action plan can be formulated by the business owners to move forward
The report is presented in a bound format for the company to keep. Alan Kitson & Company Ltd. follow up on the meeting, by contacting the company when changes are being forcast, by law, budget or company specific circumstances, thereby allowing the company to take the best course of action based on the changes.
Build A Firm Foundation For Your Business, Call us now on 01702 474882 or use our easy contact form.